Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
The primary responsibility of the Traffic Director is to provide support to the advertising sales department and their customers, specifically in the area of radio operations.
The Traffic Director operates in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines. He/she is responsible for: Scheduling commercials and managing commercial inventory; Generating daily commercial logs and inventory reports; Communicating daily with sales management, account executives, business, programming and production departments on all issues relating to commercial scheduling; other duties, as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Able to multi-task, manage simultaneous projects and handle crucial deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced / evolving environment.
- Computer skills, including MS Office and Internet familiarity.
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- Previous experience in advertising sales and/or traffic management preferred.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
To apply, please visit https://careerchannel.silkroad.com. Search “Rochester NY”, then click on “Traffic Director”.