07/30/13 – 08/09/13
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
- Assist staff with sponsorship proposals and recaps
- Generating contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request
- Submitting affidavits weekly
- Sending out spot times upon client request
- Generating reports in Viero and Radio Fusion and preparing for managers upon request, such as pool reports and unapproved credit
- Assist Account Credit Manager by recording and forwarding checks to station’s lockbox
- Performing general administrative duties including faxing, filing and copying
- Relieving receptionist when necessary
- Separate and distribute contracts to AE’s in a timely manner
- Attend and contribute to weekly Sales meeting with the team
- Prepare, edit and finalized sales presentations, type and proofread memos, letters and copy
- Provide assistance to staff regarding various software program
- Assisting AE’s with revisions when requested
- Other miscellaneous tasks as requested by managers and AE’s
- Proficiency in MS programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Radio experience a PLUS
You are encouraged to refer qualified applicants to us for such opening. A hiring decision on the job will be made on or before August 16, 2013. Therefore cover letters and resumes should be sent to us by August 9, 2013.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions. We specifically encourage referral of qualified minority and female applicants.
Persons interested in submitting a cover letter and resume for the position identified above should apply online at https://www.careerchannel.silkroad.com, search “Rochester”.