Executive Assistant/Sales Assistant - Rochester, NY
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
Clear Channel in Rochester, New York is hiring for an Executive Assistant position that will also include Sales Assistant duties.
The Executive Assistant/Sales Assistant is responsible for supporting our Executive team, helping them to maximize revenue opportunities by assisting with various administrative tasks. This position requires superior communication skills and attention to detail as well as exceptional customer service abilities. Must possess strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively under pressure while meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks.
- Assist staff with sponsorship proposals and recaps
- Generate contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request
- Submit affidavits weekly
- Perform general administrative duties including faxing, filing, and copying
- Attend and contribute to weekly Sales meeting
- Ability to interpret a variety of situations and instructions furnished in writing, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Works collaboratively with the Market Manager to carry out support tasks
- Prepares and submits monthly expense reports
- Coordinates planning, scheduling, and hosting of high-level visitors
- Assists in preparation of financial and administrative reports
- Complete miscellaneous tasks as requested by the Executive team
- Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written requests and directions
- Must have ability to learn and use company system(s)
- Accounting Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, comma's fractions, and decimals
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
ROCHESTER, New York, United States
Full time - Regular
Applications and resumes are accepted through August 7th at https://careerchannel.silkroad.com (search “Rochester”).